Thursday, December 27, 2007

A good resource on statistical data mining

Lately I got myself interested in statistical data mining. I think there's a huge potential in this area which combines mathematics and algorithms. We have exabytes of information in various digital forms and the amount of information doubles roughly every 3 years. This demands us to find new models and algorithms to efficiently and accurately extract useful/relevant information from this vast repository. This is where data mining techniques come into play. I found the set of lecture notes by Andrew Moore to be very useful to get the basic concepts right. I like the simplicity in which he unfolds each lesson.

4 comments:

ICS Cyber Security said...

Your blog is very helpful and informative. Thanks for sharing great information.

networking in openstack

Obaid Baloch said...

Nero Platinum Crack
Nero Platinum Crack is when it comes to copying CDs, DVDs, and Blu section discs. Clean and splendid ripping, duplication, automatic backup and, copy approaches, backup reports on CD, DVD, and Blu section discs. After that, Adapt to watch DVD movies with create 3D menus, copy, duplicate, propose, move and mix music like a DJ. Convert music, photos, and DVDs for playback on your iPod and various phones. Quickly move images and videos to My Nero, YouTube, and MySpace, watch, record, delay, and edit your live TV experience, Blu section playback, AVCHD, and other high definition social events.
https://zhlicense.com/

Obaid Baloch said...

I really love your work it’s very beneficial to many people’s. Your blog approach helps many people like myself. Its content is very easy to understand and helps a lot,
Do visit my site for new and Updated software:

Deezer Desktop crack
Rekordbox DJ crack
CyberGhost VPN Crack
Bitwarden Password Manager crack
Kaspersky Security Cloud crack
Folx Pro Crack
KeyShot Pro crack

masabtech said...

I really love your work it’s very beneficial to many people’s. Your blog approach helps many people like myself. Its content is very easy to understand and helps a lot,
Do visit my site for new and Updated software:

VMware Fusion Mac Crack
Airy Crack
Folx Pro Crack
Xpand 2 VST Crack
Deezer Desktop Crack
Folx Pro Crack
KeyShot Pro crack
Macrium Reflect crack
Glitch 2 VST crack
7-Zip Crack