Saturday, September 26, 2009

Thought of the day

We all have ability. The difference is how we use it.
~Stevie Wonder

This is very true. I always believe that each and everyone of us can do almost anything that others have done/have been doing and more! It is just that some people need some guidance/direction to figure out their abilities and put them into good use. For example, as a kid, I was terrible in math and didn't like it much at that time. (my early school records indicate this). However, with time (different people triggers at different times), good guidance (will never forget a few very special people) and self-motivation (encountered a few incidents which made me think hard), I turned math into one of my favorite subjects.

On a related note, I know some people who are really talented but are unfortunate in one way or the other (mainly due to factors out of their control - only the God knows why). They deserve our help who are blessed with many things in life. Making a difference is harder than earning money which comes and goes..

No comments: